Lab codes are used to identify clients to their providers. For example, for a client called The Meddbase Clinic, their client code might be MEDDBASE. You'll need to contact your client to find the exact code they're registered with.
Meddbase looks first for the lab code of the requesting doctor, then for the lab code of the company. If your client uses different lab codes for different requesting doctors, then each code will need to be added to the requesting doctor's record.
If you're doing this for the first time, you'll need to add a custom section to the company or clinician's record. To do this:
- Go to the details page for the company/clinician.
- Unlock the layout for editing.
- Go to Layout > Add section.
- Name the section 'Lab Codes'.
- Add two new fields:
- Label: TDL Key: TDLClientCode
- Label: HCA Key: HCAClientCode
- Hit Save, then save the section.
- Lock the layout.
Once you know the code your client is registered with, add it to the relevant provider's field.