What is the purpose of the article?
- Define the process of logging on to Meddbase
- Define the process of logging out of Meddbase
How to use the feature?
To log in to Meddbase follow the following steps:
- Go to https://login.meddbase.com/
- Enter your User name
- Enter your Password
- You may also be prompted to enter a 6-digit Code as part of 2-factor authentication if this is used within your organisation.
- Press Login
To Log out of Meddbase follow the following steps:
- Click the Meddbase logo in the top right corner
- From the dropdown menu, click Log-out
If you are unable to log in, please contact your system administrator and request a password reset.
This article was last updated on 28th of June 2021 in the context of Meddbase version 188.8.131.52616