If you need a list of patient email addresses for communications, you can use the 'Find patient' tool to export a list of patient email addresses.
- Click 'Find patient'.
- Click 'Search'.
- Click the export icon in the lower left.
Once you have the data in Excel, you can use the 'Text to Columns' feature to separate the personal and work email addresses into two distinct columns.
- Highlight the Email column.
- Go to Data > Text to Columns.
- Choose Delimited. Click Next.
- Choose Comma. Click Next.
- Choose General or Text, whichever you prefer.
- Leave Destination as is, or choose another column. Click Finish.