General System Improvements and Fixes.
Billing Rules Speed Improvements
- As more of you are using increasingly complex billing rules, we want to be able to support you. This release brings some changes to the system that should help charge bands update more quickly.
Document Printing Stability
- We received feedback that some documents were being especially stubborn when it came to special characters. To get them back in line, we've updated our printing system to better handle this.
Medical History View
- An issue affecting the medical history view has been resolved, in which the history would automatically scroll to the current appointment. Now the medical history behaves as it did before and starts from the top.
Reporting On Documents
- The document table now features the ability to report on document size. Sizes are given in bytes.
New Physiotherapy Specialisms
- As more and more physiotherapists are making their way to Meddbase, we have added a list of new physiotherapy specialisms to the 'Referral Specialisms' list.
And so much more...
- This has been our biggest bug and stability release in some time and we would love to hear your feedback. Please get in touch with our support team to let them know how we are doing!