Release update – 4th December 2019 (rc-13)
We plan to release the below items to the systems on the 4th December 2019 overnight to ensure the minimum impact to you.
New & Improved
- ‘Last Updated’ and ‘Last Updated by’ columns available in Absence Records Root Table.
- Patient Portal Lock Out Feature – When a patient attempts to log into the Patient Portal unsuccessfully on a set number of occasions (this is defined by yourselves) they are locked out and would require a password reset by one of the Meddbase users.
- Template codes for NHS Details on a Patient record successfully pull through data to templates.
- Healthcode invoices no longer produce an error if there is a default reason for discharge.
- Re-saving an absence with no changes no longer triggers a notification.