What is the purpose of the article?
This article will explain the administration of the Pre-Arrival Cases feature and its utility in the Occupational Health space in Meddbase. This feature is required to fully utilize the Case Management workflow in OH and allows assigning OH bookings and re-assigning OH referrals to pre-existing cases and creating new cases.
How to configure the feature?
The first step is the switch the Pre-arrival Cases feature on:
- From the Start Page navigate to Admin > Configuration > Chargeable feature.
- Tick Pre-arrival Cases in the Chamber section*.
- Click Save to update your settings.
*Please ignore the pop-up informing you of incurring costs, as there is no charge for switching the feature on
What is the effect in Meddbase?*
Once Pre-arrival Cases feature is switched on, Meddbase users will have the ability to:
1. Re-assign an Incoming OH Referral to a pre-existing Case or create a New Case.
2. Assign a pre-existing Case or create a New Case when creating an OH Referral.
3. Assign a pre-existing Case or create a New Case when booking an appointment with the OH Referral. Mandatory setting set to 'True' (ticked).
*The scenarios where this functionality is available/required are described in detail here
This article was last updated on 23rd of March 2021 in the context of Meddbase version 184.108.40.206749